Uncompromising Quality Without The Dealership Costs 12m x 3m Portable Offices, Buildings And Granny Flats
Available as standard or customize it with the features of your choice.
On this page you’ll find a variety of 12m x 3m portable offices, lunchrooms, granny flats and portable building floor plans to choose from, but please call us with any questions, as our floor plans are always being updated.
Celebrating years of service in the design, manufacture and delivery of portable buildings, the 12m x 3m Ridge Portable Solutions structure is the perfect space saving or room creation solution for people who don’t want to move but would like more space without the cost of renovating.
With one and two bedroom models, colourbond roofing in a wide variety of colours and much more…
Standard inclusions in the 12m x 3m Portable Office Or Building:
- Colourbond roofing – in a range of colours
- Solid timber wooden entry door
- Hardwearing steel skid base – our portable building bases are up to three (3) times the size of others, which reduces the chances of your portable twisting or warping during transport, delivers extra wear and tear strength, and saves you money.
- 1200 x 1200 aluminium sliding window
- Colourbond cladding – to keep the heat out and the warmth in.
- Colour-coded fasteners – so everything is consistent, neat and is professionally finished.
- 19mm flooring – every portable building of ours comes with 19mm flooring and can have vinyl, carpet or tiles affixed to it or left as is.
- Steel frames – our framework is not timber – timber frames do not transport well and are prone to white ant and termite invasion. This is why our portable building frames are made of steel. This adds more strength to your portable building in all kinds of weather and helps ensure you have the strongest investment possible that will last for decades.
Optional 12m x 3m Portable Building Extras.
Please note – The granny flat or portable building you choose may have some of these optional extras and features already included. Every effort is made to keep this information as accurate as possible. However, please keep in mind our designs and optional extras are always updating to meet our customers’ needs and wants.
Some of the optional features and extras you can get with a Ridge Portable Solutions 12m x 3m structure are:
- Wall insulation
- Air conditioning
- Additional windows
- Gyprock and interior lining
- Additional Power points and lighting
- Extra sliding doors
Buyer beware – Unfortunately, some second-hand and new portable building suppliers or granny flats on the market are built on quantity, not quality, which can result in your portable twisting while in transport. This usually results in the purchaser having to pay for the repairs, not the manufacturer.
While this is a practice we do not agree with in our industry, it is also the reason all our portable buildings come standard with steel framing. Steel framing helps reduce twisting during transport and gives you a stronger, structurally sound portable building that will last for years.
Don’t see it here?
No problem, we can create a portable building with wheelchair ramps and nearly anything you can think of, so…